Wednesday 1 June 2016

Gorkamorka kommishun - da endless cycle

Of working on stuff, then having other things take over, then being angry about slow progress, then making no progress due to being depressed about the pace at which the project advances.

I am bad at making assumptions. The assumption that once I'm done with uni I'd have more time was wrong as well. Don't really have the energy nor time to elaborate now, and I'd rather just post the progress that I wanted to have posted on Sunday.


Pretty meager progress too, considering the time passed since the last time I posted. Except that time period was mostly filled with other stuff that shouldn't really have been there in the first place.

Managed to get the bike finished in about 90%. Bunch of various storage bits, trace amounts of plasticard and some warbike parts to detail it out. Still needs the gunner to be finished along with the usual dose of rivets and welds.


Overall I'm pretty happy about the result, except for the time passed since I've started working on it.


I intend to have it based leaning into a corner as portrayed here by the blutack support. Sadly, that's all for now. Hopefully, now this is the only non-personal project I have going on, which means I should be able to get a decent rate of progress for once. Then again, me and assumptions.
Thanks for reading and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment